My 15 Seconds of TV Fame

I was at the One Stop Career Center Tuesday to let a counselor know I was starting a new position next week and KGO Channel 7 was there doing a story on unemployment and talking to people. David Louie the reporter had wrapped up and I mentioned that I had just secured a job and he asked if he could interview me. Yes I replied, so they got the camera opened hooked the mike up and off we went. I answered about six questions. He asked about my search and stuff and it will air this Friday channel 7 at 6pm. Afterwards I felt confident and wasn't that nervous. Believe me job interviews are more stressful. He told me I had had good customer service skills. That was a boost to me. How much they cut it to remains to be seen, but I would like to see the whole interview.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sally Hasper Case: Embezzlement and Murder

More tipping jars than pumpkins