Resume Tips

In a recent review of resumes on the web, these are a few examples of what NOT to put on your resume or cover letter. In other words check your spelling and grammar.

  • I stick wit a job til it gets done and done right.
  • Desire to use all my kowladge into the wark by to get the best result for the company.
  • Languages: English and Spinach.
  • Creating concept for TV Commerchials, Print Madia and Hoarding.
  • I am a student of advertizing, on the streets I am a student of culture and memes. This is advertizing, finding the elusive why. Full grasp of nuances of culture, the relativity of trends and the impact of memes. I am a cultural chameleon, all of us and one of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sally Hasper Case: Embezzlement and Murder

More tipping jars than pumpkins