A article titled "Ten Top entry level jobs" was on the aol. job section recently. The list seemed to stretch what is really considered an "entry level job." Here are the positons they listed with the salary.
1. Investment Banking Analyst. $73,000.
2. Assistant Actuarial Analyst. $54,000
3. Junior Tax Associate. $53,000
4. Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. $51,00
5. Auditor. $49,000
6. Wind Turbine Technician. $49,000
7. Health Care Research Analyst. $47,000
8. Search Engine Optimization Analyst. $44,000
9. Forensic DNA Analyst. $41,000
10. Law Research Analyst. $40,000
Source: All salary data is from PayScale.com. The salaries listed are median, annual salaries for full-time workers with 5-8 years of experience and include any bonuses, commissions or profit sharing.
Every job required a degree in the field. A high percentage of people looking today most likely would not fit the bill for the positions. Is there such a thing as a well paid entry level job ?